Opportunity to get involved with an active research project at LIDC!
We are looking for up to three Master’s students to support us with qualitative data entry for a project investigating antimicrobial resistance in subsistence farming communities. Our field team has surveyed around 300 farmers in Kenya and we now need a small team to help input this data into a spreadsheet for analysis.
About the role
- This will involve reading through the surveys and typing the responses into Microsoft Excel.
- We are looking for students who are able to commit to 10 days of data entry, based at LIDC’s offices in Bloomsbury Square.
- The role will be 9-5 Monday-Friday for two weeks, although we can accommodate a small amount of flexibility for attending lectures.
- It will be paid at minimum wage.
For more information
- If you are interested, please get in touch with Naomi Bull (email@example.com).