Facebook Live Discussion: Global Issues in Early Childhood Teacher Effectiveness
April 10 @ 10:45 am - 11:15 am
LIDC will hold a live panel discussion via Facebook Live, Facebook’s live video streaming service, to explore global issues in early childhood teacher effectiveness.
Our discussion will broadly cover the following topics:
- Raising the quality of teacher education at a global level.
- Supporting teacher’s professional development.
- Educational improvement.
- Linguistic diversity and issues of multilingualism.
- Visual cultures of childhood.
We’re delighted to welcome the following distinguished speakers:
- Professor Lynn Ang, Professor of Early Childhood, UCL IOE.
- Professor Justin Watkins, Professor of Burmese, SOAS.
- Professor Sue Rogers, Professor of Early Childhood, UCL IOE.
- Professor Karen Wells, Professor of Human Geography, Birkbeck.
- Dr Bernie Munoz, Senior Research Fellow in Education UCL IOE.
- Karma Chimi, Lecturer, Paro College of Education, Bhutan.
How to participate
To join the discussion, please take the following steps:
1. Like LIDC’s Facebook page.
2. Visit our Facebook page at 10:45am BST on 10 April.
3. You will then be able to watch the live video.
You can engage with the discussion by writing your questions in the comments section under the video.