LIDC-QMUL GCRF Seminar
January 30 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
LIDC and Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) will hold a GCRF Seminar from 1-4pm in Seminar Room 4 [Boyle Room], Robin Brook Centre, St. Bartholomew’s Hospital, West Smithfield, London, EC1A, on Wednesday 30th January 2019. This is a great opportunity to learn more about the Global Challenges Research Fund and its opportunities for researchers.
The seminar will begin with a networking lunch. Following this, there will be presentations and an interactive panel discussion that explore a range of topics related to securing GCRF funding including:
- Pathways to impact
- Creating and sustaining a research network
The event will also showcase successful GCRF projects and illustrate the role that the LIDC and its network can play.
We are delighted to welcome the following speakers:
- Professor Claire Heffernan, Director, LIDC
- Professor Colin Grant, Vice Principal-International, QMUL
- Dr. Liza Schuster, Reader, Sociology, City, University of London & GCRF Grant Holder
- Professor Mauro Perretti, Dean for Research School of Medicine and Dentistry QMUL
- Professor Andrew Prendergast, Professor of Paediatric Infection and Immunology, QMUL & GCRF Grant Holder
- Professor Helen Fletcher, Associate Professor in Immunology and Director, TB Centre, London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine, and GCRF Challenge Leader, Global Health
If you would like to attend, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
NB. This event is open to researchers and professional services staff from LIDC’s member institutions, London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine, Royal Veterinary College, SOAS, University of London, UCL Institute of Education,Queen Mary University of London, Birkbeck Geography Department, City, University of London.
Seminar Room 4 [Boyle Room], Robin Brook Centre, St. Bartholomew’s Hospital, West Smithfield, London, EC1A
Robin Brook Centre, St Bartholomew's Hospital, West Smithfield
+ Google Map