Creating impact for One Health and EcoHealth: Advancements in implementation, evaluation, and governance
September 10 @ 8:00 am - September 12 @ 4:00 pm
From 10th-12th September, the Network for Evaluation of One Health (NEOH) will host a conference entitled ‘Creating impact for One Health and EcoHealth: Advancements in implementation, evaluation and governance’ in Bologna, Italy.
- Discuss how to evaluate and implement EcoHealth and One Health approaches in practice.
- Learn about changes in institutional and regulatory structures at national and international levels.
- Discuss how the process of translating science into practice can be promoted further.
The event aims to consolidate the previous NEOH meetings and workshops as well as the European OneHealth/EcoHealth workshop held in Brussels in October 2016. It will feature a range of sessions including keynote presentations, speeches and poster presentations, and interactive discussions exploring diverse topics.
Key themes for discussion:
- Driving the policy cycle and evaluating One Health and EcoHealth programmes.
- Knowledge and governance of One Health and EcoHealth.
- Exploring how to implement One Health at an institutional level.
- Needs, success factors, as well as barriers to implementation.
- Interplay between science and practice, which is a continuous interdisciplinary and intersectoral process.
The following contributions are requested to cover the conference costs:
– Monday 10 September (Conference 1st day): 20,00 € per person;
– Monday 10 September (Social, optional dinner): 40,00 € per person;
– Tuesday 11 September (Conference 2nd day): 20,00 € per person;
– Wednesday 12 September (Dissemination Workshop, max 30 participants): 20,00 € per person.
Please visit this website.