Terms and conditions
- All bookings can be done through the LIDC main office. Please contact reception (tel. 020 7958 8251 or via email).
- Each meeting room can accommodate 15 people boardroom-style and 30-35 people theatre style.
- Rooms are hired out to external users at the rate of £30 per hour + VAT.
- Completed meeting room request forms must be submitted to .
- Five days’ notice of cancellation must be given or a £90 + VAT fee will be levied
- LIDC does not organise catering for meetings held by those using its meeting rooms. There are several caterers who deliver to WC1 including www.xlntcatering.co.uk, www.owenbrotherscatering.com, or www.berkeleycatering.co.uk. Users of our meeting room must make their own decision as to which to use.
- Please ensure that you liaise with your caterers directly regarding catering requirements and payment. Such arrangements must include instructions to catering firms for the collection/disposal of catering supplies and equipment from LIDC.
- The room hire fee includes the use of a laptop projector screen with power point available, flipchart stand and paper/flipchart pens and a whiteboard. These must be booked in advance.
- Wifi access must be reserved in advance. Please provide at least one week’s notice - you may need to provide email details of those requiring access
- Room hire does not include printing/photocopying - LIDC does not provide such facilities
- Payment for room fees is by invoice - please provide your finance contact details
- Please ensure that meeting rooms are left as found – catering supplies must be collated for collection. Rubbish can be left in rubbish bins provided for disposal
- Please ensure that the doors are locked and all laptops are returned when your meeting has finished
- Please report any breakages/damages to email@example.com.